Terms and Conditions
- Each person signing a registration card (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting any Indi Rooms property.
- Guest rooms must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of Indi Rooms and any reasonable direction of Property Management must be complied with.
- Parties are not permitted within the grounds of any Indi Rooms property.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the booking confirmation receipt.
- Check in time is 2:00pm and check out time is 10:00am.
- Only the number of people shown on the booking receipt may stay in the guest room overnight.
- No personal bedding or additional beds are permitted.
- Additional guests are subject to management approval and will attract additional charges.
- Additional guests are not permitted to sleep on the floor or furniture.
- Management may inspect the guest room at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if management deems it necessary.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the property.
- Guest rooms must be vacated if, after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- Management is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of a Guests belongings.
- The Guest authorises management to charge the Guest credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- Additional cleaning on departure may attract additional chargers.
- Every effort is made to cater to specific Guest requests. This is not guaranteed and is not always possible.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the grounds of any Indi Rooms property.
Back To Homepage